Gujarat police head constable recruitment 2021: Gujarat Police head constable recruitment details are available here, Read the complete article to get more detailed information about Gujarat Police head constable recruitment 2021.
Gujarat police head constable recruitment 2021
The Gujarat police the agency of law enforcement of the Gujarat state. The headquarters of the Gujarat police in Gandhinagar. Director General of police controls the Gujarat police. The total ranges of Gujarat police are seven. The Gujarat state is divided into about 26 police districts. The various vacancies have been announced by the Gujarat police to fill the vacancies of head constables. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who were waiting for this opportunity. The candidates who are interested must check the eligibility conditions and then apply for the vacant posts of Gujarat head constables.
The candidates who are interested in the posts of head constable must apply for the posts of head constable. Both male and female can apply for this post. The fee of the Gujarat Head constable application form is 100/-. There are no fees for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories. Only those candidates can apply who fulfill the eligibility conditions. Otherwise, they won’t be eligible to apply for the posts of head constable. The candidates who are interested in it can check it form the official website of Gujarat police. The eligibility conditions are:
Age – the age of the candidate should be :
Male – the age of the male candidate should be maximum 18 years and 28 years should be maximum age.
Female – the age of the male candidate should be maximum 18 years and 28 years should be maximum age.
The reserved candidates will be provided relaxation in the age.
Education – the education qualification of the candidate should be minimum of 10th/12th or graduated from a recognized board or university.
How to apply?
- Firstly the candidates who want to apply for Gujarat police head constable recruitment 2021 have to visit the official website of the Gujarat police www.police.gujarat.gov.in’
- select the link of ‘Gujarat police head constable recruitment ‘and read all the notifications carefully.
- download the application form from that link.
- Then the application form has to be filled according to the details which are asked and attach all the important self-attested documents such as qualification, age proof etc.
- Then submit the application form.
There will be a physical test, written test, medical test and at last an interview will be held which the candidate has to clear. All the stages must be cleared to get the vacancy of head constable in Gujarat police.